- G. Mylonas et al., “An Augmented Reality Prototype for supporting IoT-based Educational Activities for Energy-efficient School Buildings”, Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, Volume 343, 2019, pages 89-101, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.entcs.2019.04.012.
- G. Mylonas et al. “An Educational IoT Lab Kit and Tools for Energy Awareness in European Schools”, in International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction, Elsevier, Volume 20, 2019, pages 43-53,DOI: 10.1016/j.ijcci.2019.03.003
- G. Mylonas, I. Chatzigiannakis, D. Amaxilatis, F. Paganelli, A. Anagnostopoulos, “Enabling Energy Efficiency in Schools based on IoT and Real-World Data”, IEEE Pervasive Computing, Volume 17, Issue 4, Oct.-Dec. 1 2018, DOI: 10.1109/MPRV.2018.2873855
- Amaxilatis, D.; Akrivopoulos, O.; Mylonas, G.; Chatzigiannakis, I. An IoT-Based Solution for Monitoring a Fleet of Educational Buildings Focusing on Energy Efficiency. Sensors 2017, 17, 2296.
- Lidia Pocero, Dimitrios Amaxilatis, Georgios Mylonas, Ioannis Chatzigiannakis, Open source IoT meter devices for smart and energy-efficient school buildings, HardwareX, Volume 1, 2017, Pages 54-67, ISSN 2468-0672, Open access: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ohx.2017.02.002
- F. Paganelli, G. Mylonas, G. Cuffaro, I. Nessi, “Experiences from Using Gamification and IoT-based Educational Tools in High Schools towards Energy Savings”. Accepted for publication in the Ambient Intelligence Conference, Rome, November, 2019 (AmI 2019), ArXIV.
- L. Pocero, S. Tsampas. G. Mylonas, D. Amaxilatis, “Experiences from Using LoRa and IEEE 802.15.4 for IoT-enabled Classrooms”. Accepted for publication in the Ambient Intelligence Conference, Rome, November, 2019 (AmI 2019).
- Federica Paganelli, Giovanni Cuffaro and Georgios Mylonas, IoT-based platform and tools for enabling behaviour-based energy efficiency in schools, accepted for presentation at Italian Conference on ICT for Smart Cities And Communities, 18-20 September, 2019, Pisa, Italy
- G. Mylonas, D. Amaxilatis, L. Pocero, S. Tsampas, J. Gunneriusson, “A Methodology for Saving Energy in Educational Buildings Using an IoT Infrastructure”, submitted to the 10th International Conference on Information, Intelligence, Systems and Applications
15-17 July 2019. ArXIV
- C. Tziortzioti, I. Mavrommati, G. Mylonas, A. Vitaletti, I. Chatzigiannakis, “Scenarios for Educational and Game Activities using Internet of Things Data”, IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence and Games (CIG18), Maastricht, Netherlands, DOI: 10.1109/CIG.2018.8490370 ArXIV
- G. Mylonas, D. Amaxilatis, L. Pocero, I. Markelis, J. Hofstaetter, and P. Koulouris, “Using an Educational IoT Lab Kit and Gamification for Energy Awareness in European Schools”, in Proceedings of the Conference on Creativity and Making in Education (FabLearn Europe’18). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 30-36, DOI: 10.1145/3213818.3213823
- Emmanouil Zacharioudakis, Helen C. Leligou, Aikaterini Papadopoulou, “Energy efficiency tools for residential users”, 21st Int. Conf. on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers, Crete Island, Greece, July 14-17, 2017, Open access: 10.1051/matecconf/201712502066
- The Case for Open Datasets from IoT-connected School Buildings, Georgios Mylonas, Dimitrios Amaxilatis. BRAINS 2019 Workshop, Poster and Workshop Sessions of AmI-2019, the 2019 European Conference on Ambient IntelligenceRome, Italy, November 13-15, 2019.
- Green Awareness via Embedded Sensors and Games in the School Environment: the GAIA case. Mylonas G., Hofstaetter J., Mavrommati I., Tziortzioti Ch., In: Arguing on the Holodeck, CHI Play 2017 Workshop, 14-18 Oct. 2017, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Open access: http://ru1.cti.gr/aigaion/?page=publication&kind=single&ID=1180
- G. Mylonas et al., “Addressing Behavioral Change towards Energy Efficiency in European Educational Buildings”, Workshop on Energy Efficient Solutions based on IoT, IoT Global Summit 2017, DOI: 10.1109/GIOTS.2017.8016258
- G. Cuffaro, F. Paganelli, G. Mylonas, “‘A Resource-based Rule Engine for energy savings recommendations in Educational Buildings”, Workshop on Energy Efficient Solutions based on IoT, IoT Global Summit 2017, DOI: 10.1109/GIOTS.2017.8016275, ArXIV.
- Sora D., Mecella M., et al. (2016) Micro-accounting for Optimizing and Saving Energy in Smart Buildings. In: Krogstie J., Mouratidis H., Su J. (eds) Advanced Information Systems Engineering Workshops. CAiSE 2016. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, vol 249. Springer, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-39564-7_15 ArXIV
- Ioannis Chatzigiannakis et al., IoT-based Big Data Analysis of School Buildings Performance, ArXiv
- Georgios Mylonas, Ioannis Chatzigiannakis, “Teaching Sustainability and Energy Efficiency with the GAIA Project”, ERCIM News 119, October 2019, Special theme: Smart Things Everywhere, https://ercim-news.ercim.eu/en119/special/teaching-sustainability-and-energy-efficiency-with-the-gaia-project
- Georgios Mylonas, Federica Paganelli, Pavlos Koulouris, Joerg Hofstaetter, and Nelly Leligou, “Using IoT in the Classroom Towards Energy Savings and Sustainability Awareness”. In IEEE IoT Newsletter, July 2019. Open access, https://iot.ieee.org/newsletter/july-2019/using-iot-in-the-classroom-towards-energy-savings-and-sustainability-awareness
- Georgios Mylonas, Dimitrios Amaxilatis, Irene Mavrommati and Joerg Hofstaetter, “Green Awareness via IoT Infrastructure, Educational Labs and Games in Schools: The GAIA Case. In IEEE IoT Newsletter, November 2017. Open access, https://iot.ieee.org/newsletter/november-2017/green-awareness-via-iot-infrastructure-educational-labs-and-games-in-schools-the-gaia-case